Product Name: Stop Fat Storage
1. Staab CA, Maser E. 11beta-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 is an important regulator at the interface of obesity and inflammation. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol, 2010 Mar;119(1-2):56-72.
2. London E, Castonguay TW. Diet and the role of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-1 on obesity. J Nutr Biochem, 2009 Jul;20(7):485-93.
3. Volek JS, Sharman MJ, et al. Body composition and hormonal responses to a carbohydrate-restricted diet. Metabolism, 2002 Jul;51(7):864-70.
4. Morton NM, Seckl JR. 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 and obesity. Front Horm Res, 2008;36:146-64.
5. Tomlinson JW, Sherlock M, et al. Inhibition of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 activity in vivo limits glucocorticoid exposure to human adipose tissue and decreases lipolysis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2007 Mar;92(3):857-64.
6. Paulsen SK, Pedersen SB, et al. 11Beta-HSD type 1 expression in human adipose tissue: impact of gender, obesity, and fat localization. Obesity (Silver Spring), 2007 Aug;15(8):1954-60.
7. Zhu L, Hou M, et al. Testosterone stimulates adipose tissue 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 expression in a depot-specific manner in children. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2010 Jul;95(7):3300-8.
8. Desbriere R, Vuaroqueaux V, et al. 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 mRNA is increased in both visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese patients. Obesity (Silver Spring), 2006 May;14(5):794-8.
9. Engeli S, Böhnke J, et al. Regulation of 11beta-HSD genes in human adipose tissue: influence of central obesity and weight loss. Obes Res, 2004 Jan;12(1):9-17.
10. Friedberg M, Zoumakis E, et al. Modulation of 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in mature human subcutaneous adipocytes by hypothalamic messengers. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2003 Jan;88(1):385-93.
11. Fain JN. Release of inflammatory mediators by human adipose tissue is enhanced in obesity and primarily by the nonfat cells: a review. Mediators Inflamm, 2010. Epub 2010 May 23.
12. Dovio A, Roveda E, et al. Intense physical exercise increases systemic 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 activity in healthy adult subjects. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2010 Mar;108(4):681-7.
13. Purnell JQ, Kahn SE, et al. Enhanced cortisol production rates, free cortisol, and 11beta-HSD-1 expression correlate with visceral fat and insulin resistance in men: effect of weight loss. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 2009 Feb;296(2):E351-7.
14. Lee MJ, Fried SK, et al. Depot-specific regulation of the conversion of cortisone to cortisol in human adipose tissue. Obesity (Silver Spring), 2008 Jun;16(6):1178-85.
15. Berthiaume M, Laplante M, et al. 11beta-HSD1 inhibition improves triglyceridemia through reduced liver VLDL secretion and partitions lipids toward oxidative tissues. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 2007 Oct;293(4):E1045-52.
16. Odermatt A, Gumy C, et al. Disruption of glucocorticoid action by environmental chemicals: potential mechanisms and relevance. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol, 2006 Dec;102(1-5):222-31.
17. Marandici A, Monder C. Inhibition by glycyrrhetinic acid of rat tissue 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in vivo. Steroids, 1993 Apr;58(4):153-6.
18. Armanini D, Bonanni G, et al. Licorice consumption and serum testosterone in healthy man. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes, 2003 Sep;111(6):341-3.
19. Agha A, Monson JP. Modulation of glucocorticoid metabolism by the growth hormone – IGF-1 axis. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf), 2007 Apr;66(4):459-65.
20. Wake DJ, Stimson RH, et al. Effects of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha and -gamma agonists on 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in subcutaneous adipose tissue in men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2007 May;92(5):1848-56.
21. Asensio C, Muzzin P, et al. Role of glucocorticoids in the physiopathology of excessive fat deposition and insulin resistance. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, 2004 Dec;28 Suppl 4:S45-52.
© All Rights Reserved. StopFatStorage.com 2019
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not
constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
Stop Fat Storage is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Stop Fat Storage, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.